I am so happy to announce that my good friend, Kathryn from Singing Through the Rain, has published her first e-book, called Journey Through Deployment. Here is a little bit about her book, as shared on her website:
Journey Through Deployment: Stepping Forward with Confidence During Military Separations is filled with:
- Tips for preparing yourself and your family for deployment.
- Hope and encouragement to get you through deployment.
- A section for civilians to learn what military life is like.
- Tips for preparing yourself and your family for reintegration.
- Stories, lessons, and journeys of other military spouses just like you!
This is a journey you were meant to take. Don’t let deployment intimidate you; learn to step forward with confidence. Remember: you are not alone. The challenges in this journey may be waiting to dishearten you, but you can and will overcome them and experience hope and encouragement on the road ahead.
I was privileged to contribute several sections to this e-book, including a survival plan for emergency scenarios and some thoughts and advice about reintegration.
Kathryn and I are giving away a free copy of this e-book to one of my readers. To win, leave a comment telling why you would like to win, along with your email address! I will pick a random winner on Saturday morning.