Beautiful in His Time is a participant in multiple affiliate marketing programs. The author of this blog may receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links on this website.
Dear tired moms, it’s that time of year when everyone around you is making resolutions for the New Year. Maybe you feel the pressure to make resolutions too. But…maybe it’s really hard to think about New Years resolutions when you haven’t slept in two weeks (or two months…or two years).
Maybe your idea of attainable goals falls into the realm of wearing jeans instead of yoga pants (*raises hand*) or actually brushing your hair every day.
Maybe you see all these other moms making these BIG GOALS and using printable color-coded spreadsheets and the biggest thing you are trying to do today is make it to naptime without losing your ever-lovin’ mind.
Maybe you’re just really tired. And really tired of being tired.
Maybe you need this:
5 New Year’s Resolutions for Exhausted Moms:
- I will view self care as a priority, rather than an indulgence.
- I will remember that numbers on the scale measure pounds, not self-worth.
- I will remember that every day is a new day with no mistakes in it.
- I will excel at a few things, but not try to do everything.
- I will get better at asking for help.
These might encourage you too!
New Year’s Resolutions When You’re Tired And Weary
And I promise – It’s TOTALLY okay to have “Get more sleep” be one of your new years resolutions!