Beautiful in His Time is a participant in multiple affiliate marketing programs. The author of this blog may receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links on this website.
I am not a recipe blogger – nor will I ever be. So if you are at all bummed out about MY FIRST BLOG POST IN 2 1/5 MONTHS being a recipe for broccoli cheddar soup, I promise that there is more scintillating content just around the corner.
This is an easy, minimal-prep recipe for broccoli cheddar soup that rivals Panera! By using ready-made, store-bought ingredients, it can be cooked up quickly in just a few minutes, making it a great option for a healthy last-minute lunch or dinner!
- 1 bag of Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite Lightly Sauced Broccoli with Cheese Sauce (from the freezer section)
- 48 ounces of chicken broth
- 8 ounces (or 1/2 pint) of heavy cream
- 1 packet Knorr Four Cheese Sauce Mix
Microwave the Steamfresh broccoli per the directions on the bag. Chop or blend using a food processor (using a bit of the chicken broth to the processor to aid the process). Put the cheesy broccoli in a pot with all the remaining ingredients. Heat to your desired temperature and thickness. Eat and enjoy!
Seriously, this is the easiest soup I’ve ever made. Try to not eat the whole pot. Like I most certainly did today. If you make this soup, let me know how you like it!
- Dinner options for the mom who is too tired to cook
- My French Onion Soup Recipe
- Dear mom who made macaroni and cheese for dinner (again)