Beautiful in His Time is a participant in multiple affiliate marketing programs. The author of this blog may receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links on this website.
1. Apparently, pregnancy carpal tunnel syndrome is a thing. I thing I have. It comes and goes but when it comes, it comes – and I feel like I must have slept with clenched fists all night. (Maybe I am?) Sleeping on my back helps.
2. Speaking of sleeping on my back…seriously, retraining my body to sleep in any other position is pretty much impossible. I give up in the middle of the night, every night. Then try again the next night.
3. Have I mentioned how much I love SweetLeaf Stevia Sweet Drops? They make consuming All. The. Water. a lot easier. So far, my favorite flavor is grape. The cola was actually decent. However, it did nothing to take away my soda cravings.
4. Always lock up your belongings when you are at the YMCA. Even if you feel like it’s one of the safest places you go. Thieves abound. And when you’re iPhone gets stolen, you will be kicking yourself.
5. My favorite grocery store has online shopping with CURBSIDE PICKUP. Which means I can order my groceries online, pay with Paypal, then go pick them up without ever going into the store. This is saving me not only time and sanity, but also money. Shopping online has revealed that I have absolutely HORRIBLE shopping habits and no in-store self control against buying All. The. Things. I might actually be able to stick to my grocery budget for the first time in like…ever.
6. A blanket that I received in the mid-nineties as a Christmas gift from my grandparents apparently was so cool that they had it on the set of Friends. My blanket is a celebrity. I concur, because I still have the thing and use it daily (and so does my son).
7. A few weeks ago I thought I was making progress in my acceptance of snow days. I was very very very very very wrong. I have made no progress. Snow days need to die. Now.
8. Nesting hits me very early (again). Also, putting together your baby’s room is great snow day therapy. I think it’s something about all the pastels.
9. Apparently, the whole world is color-blind. I find this fascinating. White and gold, people, white and gold. #thedress
Also, this is pretty much how it’s going down at our house too. Ezra’s on Daddy’s side. #housedivided #bestthedresstweetever
Linking up today with Emily Freeman for the What We Learned Monthly Linkup. What did you learn this month?