Beautiful in His Time is a participant in multiple affiliate marketing programs. The author of this blog may receive commission for purchases or clicks made through links on this website.
I have to just tell the world how thankful I am for my mom and how much she has done for me.
- Countless emails, phonecalls, and IM conversations discussing everything from diapers to playyards to epidurals. She’s been just a WEALTH of information!
- Going with me to the stores to register for baby items, helping me know what was essential and what was fluff, giving me things to think about, and asking me the questions to help me think through what I needed.
- Doing most of the putting-together of our crib, dresser, and changing table. (I helped but she did most of it!)
- Doing dishes every day while she was here…(Oh how I love you!) and other routine housework like vacuuming…
- Giving me the best backrub I’ve had in a LONG time.
- Buying me some much-needed maternity things.
- Bringing us gifts for the baby! (Oh and can’t go without saying that she and my dad paid for all of our baby’s bedroom furniture plus the mattress!)
- Treating us to dinner and lunch a few times.
- Just being an understanding good listener.